Use your RealMe verified information

Requires verified identity

Requires verified address

NZ Government

Department of Internal Affairs

Order birth, death, or marriage and civil union certificates.

Apply online to become a marriage and civil union celebrant.

Parents can renew their children’s passports online, and adults who have never had a passport can apply online.

Electoral Commission

Enrol to vote or update your enrolment details online.


Apply for a student loan and allowances.

Children's Action Plan

The Vulnerable Kids Information System (ViKI) is an information management system that supports Children’s Teams to work with vulnerable children and their families so they can thrive, achieve and belong. Children’s Teams are a significant component of the Children’s Action Plan.  They enable professionals and practitioners from different agencies, iwi and non-government organisations to bring together their existing services and relevant information into one personalised plan for each vulnerable child.



Open a personal bank account.

OM Financial

Open a personal account with this brokerage firm 

Secured Signing

High confidence digital signatory identity

Use your RealMe account to log into online services

NZ Government


Lets providers of integrated services for sensitive claims access their MyACC account to lodge a sensitive claim. Providers of integrated services for sensitive claims will receive login details for MyACC directly from ACC.

Department of Internal Affairs

The Identity Services Portal – provides access to a number of online tools and applications for external professional users.

Shared Workspace – secure online tools to help government agencies and their partners work collaboratively. – apply for government jobs.

National Library website – browse collection items, save lists of favourite items, purchase and download hi-resolution images and request to view collection items.

iLearn – DIA’s internal learning management system.

Renew your adult passport - get your adult passport renewed online

Tiaki - allows people to search the Alexander Turnbull Library’s unpublished heritage collections and request to view items online

The Electoral Commission

Re-enrol or update enrolment details online.

Ministry of Justice

The Ministry of Justice uses RealMe to access the Resolution Management System(RMS). RMS enables contracted service providers to record information about clients attending the parenting information programme, family legal advice service and the Family Dispute Resolution mediation services. These services are designed to help families reach agreement on their care of children matters, without having to go to court.

Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI)

MPI's electronic certification (E-cert) systems are used by exporters, verifiers, MPI staff, and others in the export chain to ensure that products are eligible for certification and to issue the certificates themselves. E-cert tracks products from the time they're produced until they're exported.

AP E-cert is used for export certificates for meat, seafood, dairy, and other animal products.

Dairy products E-cert is used for export certificates for dairy products.

ePhyto – create MPI export phytosanitary certificates to give overseas authorities official assurances of the phytosanitary status of plants and plant products from New Zealand.

Wine E-cert is used for export certificates for New Zealand grape wine. 

The Emissions Trading Register facilitates online forestry transactions for the Emissions Trading Scheme.

FarmsOnLine – find rural property information and learn about land use in your area.

MAPS - The Multiple Approvals Processing System (MAPS) enables New Zealand local councils to record Food Act 2014 registrations of food businesses.

Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE)

Companies Office Register – register a company, file annual returns.

The Disclose register is a register for offers of financial products and managed investment schemes under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013.

The Financial Service Providers Register (FSPR) is a searchable online register of the people, businesses, and organisations that offer financial services in New Zealand.

IPONZ – register Trade Marks, Patents, Designs and Plant variety rights.

Registered Gasfitters and Electrical Inspectors – create and maintain high-risk records.

Online service for electrical workers – apply for licences, update contact details and order electrical publications.

The online service for building practitioners – apply for licences online and update contact details.

VisaView – check whether a potential employee who isn’t a New Zealand citizen can work in NZ.

Immigration Advisers Authority - apply for licences online and update contact details.

NZBN - New Zealand Business Numbers (NZBNs) are unique identifiers assigned to businesses in New Zealand. Their use will transform how businesses share their key information and interact with government and with each other. allows landlords and tenants to lodge and access Tenancy Tribunal applications securely online.

employment.disputes allows employers and employees to lodge and access employment records of settlement securely online.

Government Electronic Tenders Services (GETS) is an information and tender management resource designed to promote open and fair competition in the New Zealand Government market.

NZ Petroleum and Minerals online permit system provides permit applicants and permit holders with a tool to apply for and manage their permits online.

Product Recalls  is for businesses who needs to notify MBIE of an upcoming general consumer product safety related recall or provide updates to an existing recall. 

Ministry of Social Development (MSD)

Gateway Assessment Coordinators at District Health Boards can access the Child Youth and Family Case Management system – record details of health assessments, needs, referrals and upload and download documents and reviews.

MyStudyLink – apply for financial support while you’re studying, manage your personal details and receive mail.

Work and Income and Senior Services’ online services – apply for benefit assistance and NZ Super online.

Business Online Services is a secure service for community housing providers where they can list and manage housing vacancies, house applicants from the social housing register, manage existing tenancies and invoicing, and exchange information securely with MSD staff.

My MSD - Get up to date details of your Work and Income or MSD payments and appointments without waiting on the phone.

New Zealand Customs Service

Trade Single Window Registration and Online Lodgements – international carriers, freight forwarders, customs brokers, importers and exporters can report the arrival and departure of international commercial craft to Customs, the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI), Maritime NZ and the Ministry of Health, and clear import and export cargo with Customs and MPI.

New Zealand Fire Service

Online evacuation scheme service – building owners and agents can complete their evacuation scheme application form online, maintain contact details and building profile information, receive correspondence and view schemes that have been previously submitted.

New Zealand Police

Police Media Event Publisher (MEP) – authorised media organisations can view Police events.

Operation SNAP – record serial numbers and unique identifiers of your belongings, so they can be identified if they’re stolen.

Police Vetting Service – approved organisations can vet potential employee’s conviction and other relevant non-conviction records.

New Zealand Transport Agency

Change Ownership Trader (MR13C) – registered motor vehicle traders can change vehicle ownership details online.

Motochek – access Motor Vehicle Register information.

Online Medical Forms – medical practitioners can complete a DL9 Medical form.

Roadside Inspections Database – NZ Police and NZ Transport Agency can record the results of roadside safety inspections conducted on heavy vehicles.

Border Inspection System – submit information about inspected vehicles being imported into New Zealand.

KiwiRAP Analysis tool – NZ Transport Agency safety engineers and contracted management consultants can investigate, analyse and hypothesise road star ratings on the New Zealand State Highway network.

NZTA vacancies.

The Records Management System (RMS) – apply to hold a commercial endorsement or transport service licence.

The Operator Rating System (ORS) – NZTA and New Zealand Police can identify potentially higher-risk operators for further investigation, auditing and targeting purposes.

Online Fuel Excise claim forms – claim a refund of Excise duty paid on fuel (motor spirits, CNG LPG) for qualifying vehicles, vessels or for commercial purposes.

Real Estate Agents Authority

The REAA licensee portal lets holders of a real estate licence manage their details, renew their licence and perform other licence functions online.

The Treasury

The Treasury's Board Appointments Database – interested candidates can provide information to assist Treasury in considering appointments to the boards of the companies and entities they monitor.

Crown Financial Information System – authorised government employees can submit information to the Treasury.

Local Government

Auckland Council

Event booking and venue hire

Hamilton City Council

Make payments, submit requests, applications and provide updates.

Northland Regional Council

The Northland Regional Council online services portal enables customers to create a personal account where they can submit requests, applications, make payments and provide updates online in a secure environment.

Palmerston North City Council

The Palmerston North City Council online services portal enables customers to create a personal account where they can submit requests, applications, make payments and provide updates online in a secure environment.

Rotorua District Council

Make payments, submit requests, applications and provide updates.

Tauranga City Council

Tauranga City Council offers secure online services to customers using a web portal to create a personal account where they can submit building consent/PIM requests.

Timaru District Council

The Timaru District Council offers secure online services to customers using a web portal to create a personal account where they can submit building consent/PIM requests.

Waikato Regional Council

The Waikato Regional Council online services portal enables customers to apply online for resource consent to drill and construct a well.

Wellington City Council (WCC)

Lawyers can access property rate records when calculating settlements for property transfers.

Whanganui District Council

Whanganui District Council offer secure online services to customers using a web portal, including dog registration, payments, building and other applications.



Datacom Cloud Services for Government (DCSG) Self Service Portal for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).

Financial Markets Authority

Provides access for Authorised Financial Advisers (AFA) to complete and submit returns online.